Best Reviews of Timex Women's T23161 Classic Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Timex Women's T23161 Classic Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet WatchBuy Timex Women's T23161 Classic Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Timex Women's T23161 Classic Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch Product Description:

• Quality Japanese-quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
  • Case diameter measures 27 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; mother-of-pearl dial; date function

Product Description

This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Love This Watch
By Diane Z.
This watch looks better than the picture. The bracelet is adjustable, I have a small wrist and it fits fine after removing three links. It can go dressy or casual. Four features I like are: the calendar, the light, and second hand and minute marks. My previous dressy looking watches did not have these features. So far, it keeps perfect time, to the second.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent Dress Watch
By L. S. Byington
Excellent dress watch for the price. Look dressy but can be used for casual. Has luminated dial which is a nice feature.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5GREAT WATCH
By Debra Becker
I had one before and just loved it but I lost it and got another one.

See all 8 customer reviews...

Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy Timex Women's T23161 Classic Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch